| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tokyo in April is mild at 14.1 °C (57.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly dry with rain now and again. Some 125mm (4.9in) of water falls across an average of 11 days.
- The skies in Tokyo are fair with on average a moderate 5:48 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 13:34 long with an average length of 13:04.
- There are approximately 7:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45% of daylight hours and cloudy 55% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tokyo April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tokyo, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tokyo:
- Nikko, Japan - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) NNW
- Maebashi, Japan - 102.3 kms (63.6 miles) NW
- Kumagaya, Japan - 62.5 kms (38.8 miles) NNW
- Chichibu, Japan - 71.1 kms (44.2 miles) WNW
- Kofu, Japan - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) W
- Kawaguchiko, Japan - 92.7 kms (57.6 miles) WSW
- Yokohama, Japan - 29 kms (18 miles) SSW
- Mishima, Japan - 98.4 kms (61.1 miles) SW
- Ajiro, Japan - 92.8 kms (57.7 miles) SW
- Oshima, Japan - 110.1 kms (68.4 miles) SSW