| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tokyo in December is a little cool at 7.9 °C (46.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.9 °C (39 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in December is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with occasional rain, sleet or snow. A mere 45.7mm (1.8in) of fluid tumbles during an average of 5 days.
- The heavens above Tokyo are slightly fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:27 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:44 long and the longest day is 9:54 long with an average length of 9:47.
- There are approximately 4:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tokyo December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tokyo, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tokyo:
- Nikko, Japan - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) NNW
- Maebashi, Japan - 102.3 kms (63.6 miles) NW
- Kumagaya, Japan - 62.5 kms (38.8 miles) NNW
- Chichibu, Japan - 71.1 kms (44.2 miles) WNW
- Kofu, Japan - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) W
- Kawaguchiko, Japan - 92.7 kms (57.6 miles) WSW
- Yokohama, Japan - 29 kms (18 miles) SSW
- Mishima, Japan - 98.4 kms (61.1 miles) SW
- Ajiro, Japan - 92.8 kms (57.7 miles) SW
- Oshima, Japan - 110.1 kms (68.4 miles) SSW