| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tokyo in October is very mild at 17.6 °C (63.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly wettish with rain occasionally. Around 164.1mm (6.5in) of H2O is dumped across an average of 12 days.
- The skies in Tokyo are a little dull having on average a modest 4:23 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:41 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:12.
- There are approximately 6:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tokyo October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Tokyo, Japan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Tokyo:
- Nikko, Japan - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) NNW
- Maebashi, Japan - 102.3 kms (63.6 miles) NW
- Kumagaya, Japan - 62.5 kms (38.8 miles) NNW
- Chichibu, Japan - 71.1 kms (44.2 miles) WNW
- Kofu, Japan - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) W
- Kawaguchiko, Japan - 92.7 kms (57.6 miles) WSW
- Yokohama, Japan - 29 kms (18 miles) SSW
- Mishima, Japan - 98.4 kms (61.1 miles) SW
- Ajiro, Japan - 92.8 kms (57.7 miles) SW
- Oshima, Japan - 110.1 kms (68.4 miles) SSW