| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tokyo in September is fairly hot at 23.2 °C (73.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.7 °C (80.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in September is very slightly soggy with occasional rain. Around 179.8mm (7.1in) of H2O accrues across an average of 13 days.
- The heavens above Tokyo are a little dull with an average of a modest 4:23 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:22.
- There are approximately 7:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tokyo September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Tokyo, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Tokyo:
- Nikko, Japan - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) NNW
- Maebashi, Japan - 102.3 kms (63.6 miles) NW
- Kumagaya, Japan - 62.5 kms (38.8 miles) NNW
- Chichibu, Japan - 71.1 kms (44.2 miles) WNW
- Kofu, Japan - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) W
- Kawaguchiko, Japan - 92.7 kms (57.6 miles) WSW
- Yokohama, Japan - 29 kms (18 miles) SSW
- Mishima, Japan - 98.4 kms (61.1 miles) SW
- Ajiro, Japan - 92.8 kms (57.7 miles) SW
- Oshima, Japan - 110.1 kms (68.4 miles) SSW