Vs > Albacete/ Los Llanos
Tokyo vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Climate & Distance Between
Tokyo vs Pedernales, Dominican Republic
Tokyo vs Cuiaba, Brazil
Tokyo vs Port Blair, Andaman Islands
Tokyo vs Madang, Papua New Guinea
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs El Fasher, Sudan
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Waiorongomai, New Zealand
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Caracas, Venezuela
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
Camden, Sc vs Mfuwe
Mitzic vs Zambezi
Gedaref/ Azaza vs Dakar
Batouri vs Salto
- The distance between Tokyo, Japan and Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain is approximately 10,829 km or 6,729 mi.
- To reach Tokyo in this distance one would set out from Albacete/ Los Llanos bearing 30.6° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Tokyo bearing 150.9° or SSE .
- Tokyo has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Tokyo is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 2.1 °C (3.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.8 °C (5°F) more in Tokyo. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1040 mm (40.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1040 l/m² (25.52 US gal/ft²) or 10,400,000 l/ha (1,111,829 US gal/ac) more. About 3 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 3.3° higher in Tokyo than in Albacete/ Los Llanos.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Tokyo relative to Albacete/ Los Llanos. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Tokyo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-1)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Tokyo vs Pana, Il, Usa
Tokyo vs Pana, Il, Usa
Tokyo vs Tomakomai, Japan
Tokyo vs Ilorin, Nigeria
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Te Anau, New Zealand
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Myitkyina, Myanmar
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Okhotsk, Russia
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Fukushima, Japan
Sapporo vs Huron, Sd
Zumbrota, Mn vs Gedaref/ Azaza
Kobe vs Bucyrus, Oh
Brenham, Tx vs Banff, Ab
Tokyo vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Tokyo
- Nikko, Japan - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) NNW
- Maebashi, Japan - 102.3 kms (63.6 miles) NW
- Kumagaya, Japan - 62.5 kms (38.8 miles) NNW
- Chichibu, Japan - 71.1 kms (44.2 miles) WNW
- Kofu, Japan - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) W
- Kawaguchiko, Japan - 92.7 kms (57.6 miles) WSW
- Yokohama, Japan - 29 kms (18 miles) SSW
- Mishima, Japan - 98.4 kms (61.1 miles) SW
- Ajiro, Japan - 92.8 kms (57.7 miles) SW
- Oshima, Japan - 110.1 kms (68.4 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Albacete/ Los Llanos